Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rush Limbaugh

Summary: Apparently Rush Limbaugh was reading President Obama's thesis frmo Columbia University where President Obama was dissing the constitution and being critical of the founding fathers. What's funny is that what he was reading was not the president's thesis, a satire from a humor blog and he took it seriously. (I am proud to say that I as well have a humor blog) Rush Limbaugh did not apologize.

Response: To me Limbaugh seems to be behaving like a little kid.  It seems all political comedians do is find as many ways to criticize the opposite party and they behave totally rudely there not open minded and they don't apologize. I really wish those political people were more open minded and fair because then they would be more interesting to listen to. That fact that he was reading something from a humor blog makes me wonder two things. First of all, where is he getting his information, this makes me think that he just googles stuff all day to look for stuff that he can use without caring about wether or not it's credible. Second, how smart is he, if someone takes a satire seriously it makes me question how smart their reasoning is, it also makes me wonder how smart that blogger is because if he can make a satire that someone takes seriously than he's probably really smart.

This story doesn't seem to have gotten m too much attention so it makes me wonder if maybe this is a hoax. It would be quite embarrassed if it was.

Saul Michael "Limbaugh falls for Obama thesis hoax - but is in no Rush to apologize" Limbaugh falls for Obama thesis hoax - but is in no Rush to apologize Daily News 25 Oct. 2009 01 Nov. 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment