Thursday, August 5, 2010

Which came first; the chicken or the egg?

I think it's time to blow another deep philosophical question out of the water.

This question surrounds the reality that all chickens come from eggs, and that all chicken eggs come from chickens. So which came first, well let me answer that by asking you this.

Do you believe that dinosaurs once existed.
  • If yes, continue reading
  • If no, this post will just make you mad and I think it would be pointless for you read further and I don't anticipate you will be persuaded by me.
So if you do believe in Dinosaurs does seems logical that chickens and dinosaurs would've existed at the same time, I would say no.

So my conclusion is that there is not really an answer to this question, the chicken simply evolved from some other bird or lizard or something, and eventually that animal became the chicken over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment