Sunday, October 11, 2009

Office wedding

Summary: On Thursday NBC aired an episode of the office where Jim and Pam finally got married and apparently a lot of online reviewers said that it was a great episode, one of the best and that it deserves Emmy nominations.

My response: I think this episode was kind of funny but I think I was pretty disappointed. My hope was that the marriage between Jim and Pam would be an awesome two hour series finale, partly because now that they are married the viewers have less to care about, although considering that Pam is pregnant I'd actually be mad if they hadn't gotten married. I think the reason that people praised the episode so much is that Pam and Jim getting married has been so anticipated that they wanted to tell people it was a good episode even though it wasn't that good, maybe Michael getting married will the awesome two hour series finale, but hopefully not to Pam's mom.

LA Times can The Office wedding episode catch Emmy Bouquet? Can The office wedding episode catch Emmy bouquet? Gold Derby Los Angeles Times - Windows Internet Explorer 9 Oct 2009. 11 Oct 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment