Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tina fey emmy

I was just looking at the media news and it said that Tina Fey won an guest actress emmy for her role a Sarah Palin. It was kinda freaky because just a few minutes ago I was thinking it would be interesting if she won the emmy so I must be psychic.
Her skits were pretty funny, infact they were so funny that I thought SNL must be a show worth watching from begining to end, but then a few weeks later I started watching an episode and it was pretty dumb.
I think she deserved the SNL guest actress emmy but her show 30 Rock was also nominated for 22 emmys and it will probably win a lost of them. I've seen a few episodes of 30 Rock and it's not that funny and I don't see why criticly succesfull. 30 Rock is an NBC show about an SNL sort of tv show on NBC, my theory is that one of the reasons it's so critically succesfull and why it gets so many nominations is that the people who write reviews and what shows get emmy work in a simaller workforce to that of the show so they can relate to it and see the humor, infact the article I just read said she defended her other wins so maybe some people agree with me. I think another reason it gets so many emmy nominations is that a lot of these nomination (about 5 I think) are for guest actor/actress, the show gets all of these famous actor and comedians to guest star and because they're good actors they get nominated, but like I said earlier, these famous actors can really relate to the plot of the show so they like to guest star on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment